Tuesday, March 15, 2011

this is for you

Someone is getting jealous, hence this post :D

To my 9 years church bestie:

DIANA ONG YU-MEI
(who always ignore my text msg when i start to get lame. yea, that's YOU. haha.)

I was looking for pictures of the both of us.
But i can't find any D:
The best i can get (and it's from fb) is this.
Sad ah.
And this is like, 2 or 3 years ago!
We need more picturessssssssss.
I changed my specs, i don't wear that shirt anymore, i have longer hair now.
That pic is so long ago.
When our dear lucy is still here.
I still remember, it's her farewell :p

From vbs helpers in form 1, sleeping in the conference room, talking about MM ( do you still remember? haha!)
Until now, counting down the days before you leave for UK.
Sigh. 1 less friend in malaysia land.
And i guess you'll be staying there for good.
Setting up your B&B :D

I'll see you in the nursing home, chasing you around with the walking stick.
hehe!

2 comments:

  1. *LIKE*

    HAHA! YA! My walking stick would be PINK! HAHA! You can come visit! HAHA! I can sneak you in my room! :D

    ReplyDelete