Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sometimes we do silly stuff

I spent 6.60 dollars on correction tape. I cannot believe it!!! This can buy me 3 meals!
Correction tape with casing + refill.
But I bought the refill first -__-
The thing is, Prarthi and I both bought refills instead of the correction tape itself!

What happened is I went to buy correction tape for tomorrow's writing paper since it would be easier to do any correction and I met Prarthi at the mart. She went there to get her correction tape too. So, we got our stuff and went back our rooms.
I was opening the wrapping for the correction tape that i bought and was a bit puzzled about the structure of the tape.. seems like something is missing.. At the moment when I think I knew what was missing, Prarthi texted me "Did you buy the same correction tape as me?"
"Yes and I think it's a refill!"
I just bought a correction tape without its casing!

Now I have plenty of correction tape :D
Better make good use of it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment