Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hola!

So here am I, back to the same old PGP and IT'S VERY HOT. I was allocated Block 1 - the furthest block. sighh. I guess the management wants to put all the people who come back early into the same block. Well, to look it in a good way, this means more exercise for me! I stayed in Block 2 previously, so it's like another 20meters away. roar.

I have been running up and down for countless times... shifting stuff... laundry... Talking about laundry, they have new washing machines and dryers now. I put in my laundry, throw in a coin but it kept being rejected. I was like what on earth is going on! I got frustrated and took out my laundry. I pressed the 'colours' button and 'start' ( trying to figure out how this works). Once I pressed 'start', the washing machine started operating. Mind you, I took out my laundry so there's NOTHING inside the machine. I tried to look for a stop button but there's none -.- So I left an empty washing machine running while I quietly took my stuff to another laundry room. After that, only I realise that it's free of charge for now..... no wonder the coins keep rolling out.

I need to get used to the weather D: *sweats and pants*

No comments:

Post a Comment