Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Twenty twoooo

My birthday was 4 days ago but up til today I still receive treat from friend T__________T too touched. 

So thankful for so many friends in my life. I don't think I will go through the details but I am certainly touched by each one of you who took effort to celebrate with me. Not just one day, few days somemore. I feel bad loved T________T 

I must commend my PGP CG for their birthday surprise which was really a surprise! Hahah. That was Friday, surprise #1. Then Saturday I was at JB to spend time with kids from Care Haven. Sunday evening verene belanja me and surprise with a cake after dinner (shouldn't eat until so full). Got 'tipu' to prarthi's room, thinking we're going to pray in her room instead since she is too tired to come down to meet us (but she was really tired, that one not tipu). But got surprise #2 waiting in the room - cupcakes and candles. I still have one more cupcake in my fridge now. Hahah. Monday supposed to be a surprise celebration with the fst people but I accidentally got invited to the fb event. "xxx invited you to the event 'licheng and teresa's birthday celebration!'" -_____- Haha. Oops. But it's okay we still had lots of fun, being the noisiest group in the whole restaurant. Yesterday sy treated me lunch :) and today kh treated me starbucks (my second one in nus. haha) 

A big thank you to all my friends T______T 

No comments:

Post a Comment